- This event has passed.
Webinar – What Problem are We Trying to Solve? How Continuing Education Professionals Help Close the Gap
June 4, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Description: Continuing education in the healthcare professions is transitioning to delivering meaningful and measureable outcomes. INCEDO, the office of continuing education at UNT Health Science Center, offers CE programming that is interprofessional/multi-disciplinary and focuses on changing behaviors of clinicians to optimize patient care. In this webinar, insight to the inner workings and skillsets of a continuing education office will be provided along with key take-home points to initiate collaboration on innovative approaches to clinical continuing education. To Join the Meeting
- Go to https://nih.webex.com.
- Enter the session number: 622 406 698 and password: patient
- Please provide your name and email address.
- You may have to download and install a web add-on or run a temporary application depending on the browser you use.
- Select your audio connection preference: *Call using computer – Adjust settings and test the connection *Call from WebEx – Enter your direct phone number and press 1 when prompted *Call in – Call: 1-650-479-3208 (US/Canada toll number) Enter access code: 622 406 698 # Enter the Attendee ID on your screen and press #
- If you are using a mobile device, your access code is: patient