Facilitating research, evaluating patient safety measures
The Asthma 411 program provides school nurses equipment, training and communication channels to reduce asthma-related emergencies, link children to primary care providers, and reduce absenteeism among children in their schools. The program has grown throughout Tarrant County where it currently covers more than 250,000 children.
- The Journal of Electronic Health Data and Methods. Deng, X, Finitzo, T and Aryal, S 2018 Measuring Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Quality across the Continuum of Care. Published: 24 July 2018
- Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Neonatal Nursing (JOGNN), 47, 608–619; 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jogn.2018.07.004 Effect of Timing of the First Bath on a Healthy Newborn’s Temperature. Published September 2018
- Annals of Emergency Medicine The Diagnostic Performance of Low-Risk HEART Score Predicting Major Adverse Cardiac Events Among Chest Pain Patients in Emergency Department: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis has been accepted for publication in Annals of Emergency Medicine. October 2018
- Journal of Pain Research. The Pain Registry for Epidemiological, Clinical, and Interventional Studies and Innovations: registry overview and protocol for a propensity score-matched study of opioid prescribing in patients with low back pain. Published September 2018
- Nursing Today: Transition and Trends, “Building Nursing Management Skills” 10th edition, 2019 accepted Elsevier Publisher, October 2018.
- Teresa Wagner, Denise Blevins, Jennifer Lopez & Jialing Liu (2018) Health Literacy for an Aging Population: Evaluating Online Tools for the Homebound over Age 65, Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet, 22:4, 371-381, DOI: 10.1080/15398285.2018.1544819